Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A New Chapter...

Next week I begin the next part of my adventure, with nearly 50 interns arriving to work at the Urban Promise summer camps. This is particularly exciting for me as I have volunteered to go to a City called Trenton in New Jersey, where they are starting up a brand new summer camp this year. (Click here for more info on Trenton).

I will going there with my buddy Kumar and some other Interns. I feel that this will be a really fun time, but I also feel that this will be a time that I will be able to be challenged, and possibly help me grow.

This move will only be temporary, as I will be returning to Camden in August to start another Year Internship at the camp that I have been working at this.

I ask that you all continue to support me, that your keep me in your prayers. And if you feel called to support my work here in the USA financially,  then please go to https://www.servicenetwork.com/olg/upusa-f/Sponsor.asp and select my name from the drop down menu.

No comments: