Sunday, July 17, 2011

An interesting week...

We have finished the first week at Camp Truth in Trenton, NJ and to put it diplomatically, it was interesting. I put a lot of it down to new camp syndrome, with new kids, directors, interns, streetleaders resulting in a week with some very stressful moments.

We also had some good moments. On the whole, teaching rec has been fun and enjoyable, and the Kids love it. We also had a trip to the New Jersey State Museum.

I have faith that in the next week we will continue to get stronger as a camp

2 comments:

anotherjames said...

Hang in there buddy. Stand firm (Eph 6) :-)

Anonymous said...

You got good points there, that's why I always check your blog, it seems that you are an expert in this field. keep up the good work, My friend recommends your blog.

My blog:
taux credit et rachat de credit immobilier